Address: 3 & 4 Institutional Area, Jasola,
Opp. Sarita Vihar, New Delhi – 110025. INDIA.
Contact: 011-64614275 or 26344275
While, Asia Pacific Institute of Management is a prime business school in Delhi well-established in 1996 with an objective to provender and benedict the tomorrow’s market leaders to their genuine potential.
Moreover, since its commencement, AIM has convene on reinforcing the bond between students and their mentors so that they figure a better tomorrow for everyone. In addition, the immediately prior Business Today – MDRA survey rated the Institute “11th” amongst private B-Schools in North India and “9th” Amongst B-Schools in Delhi-NCR
Furthermore, the sincere efforts on the part of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management have been recognized and acknowledged by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
In addition, course benefits of Asia Pacific Institute of Management are:
- In contrast, developing professionals who are pledging to excellence in their personal and professional endeavours.
- Even more, improving the industry practices through research, training and consultancy programmes and hence make a worthwhile contribution to the socio-economic development of India.
- Furthermore, serving as a national resource base in India, retain the standards of excellence in every condition of operation, and develop into a role model for newly turning up centers of quality education.
Asia-Pacific offers the following AICTE approved programmes:
In contrast, Asia Pacific Institute of management, New Delhi offers a two-year full-time program on general management, on
attainment of which also the candidates have also conversed with Post
Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in conclusion. Furthermore, this program is exceptionally and is grading as one of the best of its kind in India in conclusion. Hence the alumni of this program at present occupy very compelling positions in distinct industries, both in India and also abroad.
Certainly, the basic meaning is on considerating the self-sufficient
nature of organizational dynamics and its managerial intimations especially relevant.
Above all, this shall help students bring in conceptual and analytical abilities requisite for relevant decision making and compelling fulfillment.
Fee structure for PGDM 2018-20
455,000 440,000 895,000 455,000 440,000 895,000 455,000 440,000 895,000
|PROGRAM||1ST YEAR||2ND YEAR||TOTAL|
|PGDM (Banking & Financial Services)|
|PGDM (International Business)|
- While, candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2017 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by October 1, 2017 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects. Provisional admission will stand cancel in case student fails to submit the educational proofs or obtains less than 50% marks. No fees will be refunded.
- Also, candidates with work experience or additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
- Moreover, candidates who have taken CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT or a similar nationalized entrance exam approved by AICTE/Supreme Court for Management studies can apply especially relevant.
- In conclusion, those who have not appeared in CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT, or not having the qualifying criteria, can take admissions under Management Quota/Company Sponsored Category in conclusion.
Especially relevant top recruiting companies of Asia-Pacific Institute Of Management are:
- Ernst and Young
- Birla Sun Life
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Axis Bank
• In conclusion, the Prospectus and Application Form may be obtained at AIM campus, 3 & 4 Institutional Area, Opp. Sarita Vihar, Jasola, New Delhi 110025 on all working days during 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on payment of Rs. 1,000/ in cash or by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- in favour of ‘Asia-Pacific Institute of Management’ payable at New Delhi address in conclusion.
• Application Form can also be downloaded from the AIM website (www.asiapacific.edu) on payment of Rs.1,000/- through Debit/Credit Card certainly.
• New form may be downloaded from the AIM website (www.asiapacific.edu), filled up and submitted along with a Demand Draft for Rs.1,000/- in favour of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management certainly.
Academic Abilities: The PGDM programs at AIM are highly upgraded and candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure are preferred.
Previous Academic Performance: Candidates’ academic performance at undergraduate level, as well as 12th and 10th standard levels will be taken into account for admission consideration.
Selection Venues : CA/GD/PI selection process will be conducted at Delhi Campus, Lucknow, Patna, Allahabad, Kanpur, Varanasi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Siliguri, Indore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Gorakhpur, Dehradun, Hyderabad & Udaipur. Candidate can choose the centre for selection process according to his/her convenience. Our admission team will inform the candidates regarding the date and venue.