Centre For Management Education-Aima
Address: Andhra Association Building, 4th Floor
24-25 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road
Lodi Colony, New Delhi 110003, India
Contact: 011-64614275 or 26344275
The All India Management Association (AIMA) was created as an climax body of professional management with effective support of the Government of India and Industry in 1957. AIMA is a non-lobbying organisation, working intimately with industry, Government, academic community and students to further the cause of the management career in India.
- In conclusion, AIMA is a member of the Asian Association of Management Organisations (AAMO)
- While, AIMA has well-established close linkages with over 3000 institutions and over 30,000 individual professionals directly and through network of the LMAs
CME-AIMA is an Autonomous Institute and is AICTE Approved.
In contrast AIMA is conation to hand over high quality of services by comprehend their programmes in correlation to other distance learning institutes. Seems like recently introduced e-learning as an additional educational tool to promote better understanding of courses in various modules. Certainly AIMA is now hand over Advance Certificate in Management. Above all the programme is devised for Working Graduates, best fitted to MBA/PGDM holder having incorporated exposure.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Management
Professional Diploma In Business Analytics
Specializations Offered: Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Financial Management and Operations Management
Fees structure for 1.4 Lakh per annum.
- Candidates with minimum 50% in Graduation (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognised University are exempted from the entrance test for admission.
- Interested candidates with below 50% in graduation are required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test.) to be eligible for the interview. There will be no cut off score.
- Interested candidates if not appeared in any mentioned test and with less than 50% in graduation, if desirous for admission in the same session are required to appear in the Aptitude test to be conducted by AIMA from time to time. They may be given provisional admission with an undertaking that they will appear in the Aptitude Test whenever finalized.
Top recruiters of CME-AIMA are:
- Birla SunLife
- Future Soft
- HCL Comnet
- ICICI Prudential
- IDBI Bank
- India Mart
- IndusInd Bank
- ING Vysya
- KMG Infotech
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- metlife insurance
- Naukri Com
- Navigant India
- Samsara Shipping
- Standard Chartered bank
- TATA AIG Insurance