While, FIIB Delhi, boasts of a contributive learning ambience through its top-notch infrastructure and state-of-the-art technology interface that accompaniment the physical infrastructure to intensify the teaching and learning experience at the college. Hence, the PGDM college progressively invests in advancing its technology and facilities to provide the college graduates with an influence to strive for excellence and scale greater heights.
Key features of FIIB Delhi Campus include
- Furthermore, FIIB’s campus, based in South Delhi, the PGDM college is an concerning designed, modern building that provides a active and appealing learning environment.
- So to cherish a comfortable environment for the college students, air-conditioned classrooms and distinct reading and syndicate rooms have been built. In contrast, these Learning Centers are supplied with modern multi-media and audio/video systems to promote effective learning at the college.
- Consequently the college campus is Wi-Fi enabled with relevant security mechanism. Online Learning and teaching software is also provided for impressionable access to learning material at all times and to progressively track progress. In addition, the college also has a state-of-the-art computer lab.
- Even more, the college’s state-of-the-art auditorium have seats for over 150 individuals and has provisions for video conferencing including other modern technologies. Above all, students can enjoy the provision of multifarious conference and seminar halls if required.
- Moreover, a fully computerized and air-conditioned Knowledge Resource Center housing over 17,500 books, 195 periodicals/journals, 750 audio-visual and multimedia formats is accessible for the college students to access and learn from. In conclusion, library subscribes to major online research and informational databases includingEBSCO and CMIEProwess; and enjoys Institutional membership with other major libraries including DELNET, AIRC, BCL and Max Mueller Bhawan.
- Therefore, a world-class amphitheater is entirely dedicated for management activities.
- Finally, the elaborate recreational center of the college, has preparatory measures for multifarious indoor sports like pool, table tennis, carom and chess along with a TV, in an easy atmosphere.
- Two Year Post-Graduate Diploma Program In Management (PGDM) approved byAll India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Equivalence of PGDM to MBA by Association of Indian University (AIU)
- Ranked among the best B-School in India
- Awards by Major Business School Academics
Fortune Institute Of International Business has following programs:
- PGDM Finance
- PGDM Marketing
- PGDM OB & Human Resource Management
- PGDM International Business
- PGDM Operations & Information Systems Management
- PGDM Strategy and Entrepreneurship
Consequently, FIIB striving to offer the first-rate management course in India; therefore, the college curriculum is visit often on regular basis to make certain it is leading-edge and innovative in its design and delivery. In contrast, given their industry experience, the delivery of the specially designed PGDM curriculum by the knowledgeable faculty is exclusive and well rounded. In conclusion, the college revises and enhance its curriculum every year, to incorporate and associate the transitional needs of the industry and business, practitioners and its alumni, in consultation with the faculty.
The total fee for the PGDM course is Rs. 7.35 Lakhs (Fee Rs. 7.20 Lakhs +Rs. 15,000/- Refundable Security).
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by the AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2018 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by October 2018 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
FIIB Delhi follows a rolling MBA Admission Process. Candidates who apply earlier will be evaluated and processed prior to candidates who apply in later rounds.
- Fill in an Online/Hardcopy Application for Admission.
- Submit all Required Documents.
- Schedule a Date for Personal Interview and Aptitude Test.
- Receive Offer Letter and Provide Acceptance
Top recruiters of FIIB are:
- ITC Hotels
- Jaro Education
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- S&P Global
- Federal Bank
- Aditya Birla Group
- XL Dyanamics