Fore School Of Management
Address: “Adhitam Kendra”, B-18, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110 016 (India)
Contact: 011-64614275 or 26344275
Fore School Of Management Admission 2018
FORE has aimed to turn into the school which provisions business leadership and meets the expectations of ever developing financial, industrial, and commercial world which is especially relevant.In contrast, compelling vast resources of intellective capital, top class infrastructure and 25 years legacy of management education, FORE has developed and advanced a particular brand and tradition.Hence, the students are provided and equipped with a student centred environment and a curriculum that stimulates thinking and action. Moreover, to support and promoted this experience,
Above all, some objectives of the programme include-
- In addition, to have the comprehensive understanding of the corporate world.
- Furthermore, to integrate the theoretical knowledge with the practical aspects of organizational settings and techniques of management.
- In contrast, evolve with the dynamic and complex working environment.
- In conclusion, to acquire conceptual and analytical abilities required for effective decision making.
Fore School Of Management has following programs:
- In contrast, Full-Time PGDM Programme
- Also, PGDM (International Business Management) Programme
Consequently, this programme is the flag-ship programme of the Institute and has been instrumental in achieving and fulfilling the aspirations of many future managers who wish to have intensive and thorough knowledge of the multifarious areas of management so as to be able to prove his/her credentials to the industry. Moreover, this programme has been running fortuitously since its inception in 1992. In addition, the total number of approved seats available for this Programme is 180.
FORE School Of Management Fees Structure PGDM
The programme fee is as below-
|Category||FORE School Of Management Fees Structure||Installments|
|Self Sponsored Category||Rs.14,90,000 (Rupees FOURTEEN Lakh NINETY Thousand only)||Rs. 3,72,500 each|
|Company Sponsored Category||Rs. 22,35,000 (Rupees TWENTY-TWO Lakh THIRTY-FIVE Thousand only)||Rs. 5,58,750 each|
The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programme-
- Especially relevant, the candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2018 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Monday, October 1, 2018 and obtaining 50% minimum marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- A candidate must appear in CAT, XAT.
Top recruiters of Fore School Of Management are:
• Asian Paints
• YES Bank
• Kotak Mahindra Bank