Address: “Adhitam Kendra”, B-18, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110 016 (India)
Contact: 011-64614275 or 26344275
FORE has aimed to turn into the school which provisions business leadership and meets the expectations of ever developing financial, industrial, and commercial world which is especially relevant. In contrast, compelling vast resources of intellective capital, top class infrastructure and 25 years legacy of management education, FORE has developed and advanced a particular brand and tradition. Hence, the students are provided and equipped with a student centred environment and a curriculum that stimulates thinking and action. Moreover, to support and promoted this experience, FORE has reputed faculty, educated and trained from esteemed and renowned educational institutions with senior level work experience in industry.
Above all, the present global recession has notify and alerted FORE management and faculty to the new challenges, liability and responsibilities. In addition, leading-edge and innovative changes in the syllabi of both FMG and IMG programs FORE aims at growing up and developing young leaders who will contribute and bestow to the dynamic needs of the industry and methodically face the challenges of changes. Furthermore, today’s economic situation absolutely needs professional inputs and our faculty is ready to help the students in bringing in the needed attitude, skills and strategy.
Above all, some objectives of the programme include-
- In addition, to have the comprehensive understanding of the corporate world.
- Furthermore, to integrate the theoretical knowledge with the practical aspects of organizational settings and techniques of management.
- In contrast, evolve with the dynamic and complex working environment.
- In conclusion, to acquire conceptual and analytical abilities required for effective decision making.
Fore School Of Management has following programs:
- In contrast, Full-Time PGDM Programme
- Also, PGDM (International Business Management) Programme
Consequently, this programme is the flag-ship programme of the Institute and has been instrumental in achieving and fulfilling the aspirations of many future managers who wish to have intensive and thorough knowledge of the multifarious areas of management so as to be able to prove his/her credentials to the industry. Moreover, this programme has been running fortuitously since its inception in 1992. In addition, the total number of approved seats available for this Programme is 180.
Some objectives of the programme include-
- Furthermore, to have a comprehensive understanding of the corporate world.
- In addition, to integrate the theoretical knowledge with the practical aspects of organizational settings and techniques of management.
- Also, evolve with the dynamic and complex working environment.
- Moreover, to acquire conceptual and analytical abilities required for effective decision making.
Fees of Full-Time PGDM:
The programme fee is as below-
|Self Sponsored Category||Rs.14,90,000 (Rupees FOURTEEN Lakh NINETY Thousand only)||4 equal installments of Rs. 3,72,500 each|
|Company Sponsored Category||Rs. 22,35,000 (Rupees TWENTY-TWO Lakh THIRTY-FIVE Thousand only)||4 equal installments of Rs. 5,58,750 each|
- In addition, the fee includes compulsorily attending an International Immersion Programme, tuition fee, examination fee, extra and co-curricular activities, library, books and reading material, IT Services etc.
- Furthermore, the 1st installment needs to be paid by the last date as in the Offer Letter and subsequent installments (2nd to 4th) as per instructions given by the PGP Office.
- In contrast, one-time Registration Fee of Rs. 22,000 (Rupees TWENTY-TWO Thousand only) including a) Rs. 5,000 towards Security Deposit (refundable), b) Rs. 3,000 towards Library Security (refundable), c) Rs. 4,000 towards FORE Alumni charges, d) Rs. 5,000 towards Medical Insurance with Personal Accident Policy for 2 years, e) Rs. 2,000 towards Journal subscription for 2 years, and f) Rs. 3,000 towards Student Activities charges.
- Even more, offering scholarships to needy students with excellent academic performance. Above all, for more details please follow the link
- Hence, the students are provided with ample opportunities to engage in a variety of co-curricular activities for their holistic development.
- In conclusion, the Institute’s placement activities and compensation offered to the students matches the best that the industry offers.
- Therefore, the candidates must note that in case of withdrawal from the programme, the refund will be made as per AICTE Guidelines.
The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programme-
- Especially relevant, the candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2018 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Monday, October 1, 2018 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- A candidate must appear in CAT, XAT.
Top recruiters of Fore School Of Management are:
• Asian Paints
• YES Bank
• Kotak Mahindra Bank
The Institute has a robust selection procedure for admission to the programme and it includes-
Short-listing on the basis of CAT/XAT.
General Awareness Quiz (GA-Q) and Personal Interview (PI).
Final selection on the basis of CAT/XAT score, performance in the WAT/GA-Q/PI, academic performance and work experience.
Some selection criteria may be added/removed as considered appropriate by the Institute. The final criteria for selection shall be informed to the candidates before the selection process.
Candidates interested in applying are requested to note the following-
- Candidates can apply online http://admissions.fsm.ac.in/. For online application submission candidates need to pay Rs.1947 per programme (Inclusive of 18% GST) either through net banking or credit/debit card. On successful payment, a system generated e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate. This completes the application process for the candidate.
- Candidates can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Change in category is not allowed.
- Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated timeframe.
- Candidates shortlisted for the “Selection Process” must review their Application Form compulsorily before appearing for the selection process.