Address: Mehrauli – Badarpur Road, Near Batra Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Contact: 011-64614275 or 26344275
Hence, Jamia Hamdard is perceived as a seat advanced learning in Pharmacy, Nursing, Islamic Studies, Biosciences, Unani Medicine and other areas of learning by its founder. Consequently over a period of last ten years, Jamia Hamdard has came up as an exceptional institution of higher learning with specific and focused academic programmes. Seems like Graduate programme in Information Technology and Computer Applications and Post-graduate programmes in Business Management, Information Technology, Computer Applications, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy have been started in the last few years. Above all Undergraduate programmes in Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy are being made known from this year. In contrast Jamia Hamdard endeavors doctoral and postgraduate programmes in diverse disciplines for which cutting-edge facilities are available.
It has been awarded an ‘A’ grade deemed university status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. It is a Government funded Deemed University
- Hence, training students as managers and executives, to serve public and private sector organizations
- Also, fulfilling national manpower requirements in the field of Business management .
- Certainly, undertaking research in the field of Business and commerce, environment , Health and Computer science .
- In addition, providing consultancy services to government , non-governmental organizations and corporate bodies in applications of management and information technology for solving complex problems.
- Even more, equiping them with intricacies of setting up their own business as entrepreneurs .
- Furthermore, the School has attracted students not only from all over India but also from foreign countries like UAE, Kuwait, IRAN, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Syria and Kyrgystan.
Jamia Hamdard has following programs of MBA:
- Health & Hospital Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA (General ) – Summer / Winter Session
- Insurance MBA
Especially relevant Jamia Hamdard has finest infrastructure such as administrative backup, building, computers and library which is essential for pursuing higher education and research. In contrast it has forwarded and advanced an outstanding pool of school from academia and industry to facilitate the students to set forth academic inputs to work environment. Furthermore, school has aspired to have close interaction with industry through seminars, small projects, industrial visits and guest lectures etc. to enable its students to understand the final points of business. In addition, this is the reason that our students have found primed acceptance in industry and business. In conclusion its alumni are maintaining responsible position in the cooperate world, in India and also abroad.
Kindly go through the Prospectus for required information.
(i) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks
core CGPA 5 out of 10 point scale.
(ii) Appeared in CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA.
Note: Those with 2 years’ work experience/teaching; Foreign / NRI/Sponsored
candidates are exempted from CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA. Their
admission will be based on GD followed by interview.
Top recruiters of Jamia Hamdard are:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Perot System TSI Ltd
- Newgen Software Tech. Ltd
- HP Glabal Soft Limited
- Birlasoft Technologies Ltd
- Maruti Udyog Ltd
- Mahindra British Telecom
- DCM Technologies
- JK Technosoft
- Infozech Software Ltd
- Max Newyork Life Insurance Co.Ltd
- Escort Heart Institute & Research Centre
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd
- Lupin Ltd
- Torrent Pharma
- Wockardt Pharma
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- Sun Pharma
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Hind GroupAmerican Express Ltd
- HCL Technologies Ltd