MBA | PGDM in Finance
First of all, Finance management has been and will continue to be a considerable requirement since most businesses understand the value of properly administering their assets.
In contrast, Financial management is concentrating on the planning and controlling the financial resources of any industry.
Above all, this degree can help you to work in investment banking, commercial banking, financial planning, money management, insurance and so on.
Certainly, Finance management courses offer students a deep perceptive of financial management, business skills, professional insight, technological proficiency, interpersonal skills and managerial skills.
Course of Finance Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Communication
- Quantitative Methods for Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Economics
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Advanced Financial Management
- Public Financial Administration
- Business and Corporate Laws
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology for Finance
- Marketing Concepts and Practice
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Treasury and Risk Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Microfinance and Insurance
Career Scope of Finance Management
Hence, students pursuing these Finance management courses can get jobs in following sectors:
- Asset Management
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Banking
- Credit Risk Management
- Derivatives Structuring
- Hedge Fund Management
- Private Equity
- Sales and Trading
- Stock Market
- Prime Organizations
- Finance Ministry
Consequently, Companies such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan are also impassioned to hire its professionals.
Also, this course coupled with a chartered accountancy (CA) degree can facilitate you to start and run your own business. Moreover, no wonder that the leading-edge degree in these courses is one of the most sought-after career paths.
Career Options for Finance Management
Hence, MBA / PGDM in Finance prepares graduates for careers in mid-level and senior management, with above-average salary potential. Above all, MBA graduates also have career options in accounting and financial planning.
- Finance Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Executive Officers
Learning Period of Finance in India
- 2 Year Full Time Regular MBA
- 2 Year Regular Full-Time PGDM ( AICTE Approved )
- 1-year Full-time Diploma in Finance in Management .
- Executive / Part Time / Distance Learning MBA in Finance .
- 6 Month Certification in Finance Management .
- Finance Workshops – 3 Months .