Human Resources management in India
MBA | PGDM in HR
While HR management focuses on exaggerating employee performance to meet the employer’s strategic objectives. Furthermore, it involves recruitment, training, development, performance appraisal, concentration on policies and systems, managing payments and benefits, industrial relations, harmonious employer and employee relations and also balancing of organizational practices. Therefore, a Regular degree like an MBA / PGDM in HR Management will endow you with all these key skills, concepts, and the knowledge to manage human resources in a way which advance to the success of a company.
Human Resource Management
Hence, HR courses will not only puts a spotlight on Human Resource Management topics but also cover Economics, Information Systems, Marketing, Organizational Behavior, Finance, General Management, Production, Operation and Decision Sciences and Strategic Management.
Hence, Human Resource Management will impart Emphasis on following Concepts :-
- Employment Relations Law – Law of Industrial Relations
- Employment Relations Law – Law of Social Security
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Fundamentals of Industrial Relations
- Fundamentals of Labor Laws
- Human Resource Planning
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Wage Determination and Administration
Moreover, students can also choose from a vast range of electives, some of which may be the following:
- Managerial Counseling
- Measuring HR
- Occupational Testing
- Organizational Change and Development
- Participative Management
- Role of HR in Knowledge Management
- Employee Empowerment
- Grievance Resolution
- Managerial Competencies and Career Development
- Strategic Human Resource Management
Career in HR .
In addition, in recent times, since HR professionals play an integral role in selecting the right manpower for an organization, almost all big or small companies are hiring them. Hence, after completing of Post Graduation , you should easily find scope for work in several sectors like Research and Consulting , information technology, government organizations, newspapers, media houses and other verticals.
Corporate Human Resources Responsibilities
Consequently, the various job Profies available for those with an HR management are:
- HR Assistant
- Payroll Specialist
- Human Resources Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Training and Development Coordinator or Manager
- Compensation or Benefit Analyst or Manager
- HR Information Systems Manager
- Labor Relations Manager
Duration of Human Resources Management Courses Available in India
- 2 Year Full Time Regular MBA
- 2 Year Regular Full Time PGDM ( AICTE Approved )
- 1 year Full time Diploma in Human Resource in Management .
- Executive / Part Time / Distance Learning MBA in Human Resource .
- 6 Month Certification in Human Resource Management .
- Human Resource Workshops – 3 Months .