Logistics and Supply Chain Management
MBA | PGDM in Logistics and Supply Chain
While this program will lead to a gratifying career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Hence, effective logistics and supply chain management has become outstanding for companies all over FMCG, manufacturing, E-commerce, retail and more such domains therefore large corporates have logistics and supply chain management as a key focus area. In addition, new age organizations like e-commerce, hospitality, aviation, hospital, shipping and more have added to the demand for trained & well-qualified professionals.
- Furthermore, Post completion of the program work transversely domain of industries – service industry, shipping, aviation, manufacturing, retail, e-commerce and consulting firms
- Hence, you can work across different domain functions like planning, project management, strategy, resource management, consulting & others
- Opportunity to work in India and also Abroad; travel across the world
- Manufacturing companies – Schneider Electric, Philips India, Al-Mansoor Engineering, Marine Engineers, Maersk, Gulf Air, Emirates Trading Agency, Gibela Rail, Various shipping companies
- E-commerce, Retail and Consulting Firms –TCS, Mahindra Retail, Flipkart, Accenture
- Other Organizations -Tolaram Group, Sopa Management, NDM Offshore, Indian Navy, Naval Logistics, Indian Air Force.
All Industries-Purchase/Sourcing, Warehousing & Distribution, Inventory Control, Supply chain management-Solution Designing, Vendor Development, Process Management, Network Planning
Consulting Firms – Supply Chain Planning, Project Planning and Implementation, System and Technology Implementation
Aviation / Shipping- SCM, Process Management, Logistics Management (Freight & Transportation)
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Research Methodology
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Accounting in Logistics & Supply Chain Sector
- Supply Chain Modeling & Design
- Lean Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Fundamentals and Processes
- Planning for Logistics
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Supply Chain Simulation
- Logistics Strategy
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% marks, preference given to those with work experience.
Learning Period of Logistics and Supply Chain Management in India
- 2 Year Full Time Regular MBA
- 2 Year Regular Full Time PGDM ( AICTE Approved )
- 1-year Full-time Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain in Management .
- Executive / Part Time / Distance Learning MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain.
- 6 Month Certification in Logistics and Supply Chain Management .
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Workshops – 3 Months .