MBA | PGDM in Retail
First of all, Retail MBA / PGDM is the process which helps the customers to get hold of the desired merchandise from the retail stores for their personal use. In addition, it comprises of all the steps required to bring the customers into the store and accomplish their buying needs. Furthermore, these save time and assure the customers easily locate their desired merchandise and return home satisfied. Hence, MBA / PGDM in Retail gives comprehension into the principles of fashion marketing, retail buying and merchandising and divulge into basic fabric knowledge – from fiber to fabric and fabric to garment. Therefore, it gives an overview of the concept of visual merchandising and lays insistence on brand management, customer relationship management, and sales management.
Above all Retail MBA / PGDM has become one of the flashing growing career in the industry with the incredible growth in the economy. Moreover, Retail Market of India is the most attractive and transpiring market in the world and has demanded a number of competent professionals in this field. Therefore, it conflicts to create a new generation of smart retail professional of international endowment and aims to equip them with the best practices being followed all over the world.
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Bachelor of Fashion Retail Management
- MBA in Retail Management
- PG Diploma in Retail Management
- PG Diploma in Fashion Retail Management
Hence, Retailing is a charismatic industry, constituting an extensive variety of sectors and home to some of the world’s biggest companies. Certainly, Candidates with the MBA| PGDM in Retail can start the career in client communication, supervisory, merchandise shipment, administrative services sales and management.
- Retail Manager
- Supply Chain Distributor
- Marketing Executive
- Warehouse Manager
- Brand Manager
- Store Manager
- Retail Buyer
- Merchandise Manager
- Department Manager
- Customer Care Executives
- Image Promoter
- Retail Industries
- Reliance Group
- Lifestyle International
- Spencers and many more companies
- ITC Retail
- Aditya Birla Group
- Tata Groups
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible to pursue Retail MBA / PGDM at UG level
- Candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree in persistent discipline are eligible to pursue Retail MBA / PGDM in master and doctoral level at Indian and foreign universities
Duration of Retail Management in India
- 2 Year Full Time Regular MBA
- 2 Year Regular Full Time PGDM ( AICTE Approved )
- 1 year Full-time Diploma in Retail in Management .
- Executive / Part Time / Distance Learning MBA in Retail .
- 6 Month Certification in Retail Management .
- Retail Workshops – 3 Months .