ATMA Aims Test For Management Admissions
While AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a nationwide-level computer-based management entrance examination. The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conduct this exam which is especially relevant. Hence, ATMA scores are used for admission in distinct management programmes.
While ATMA aims to figure out a candidate’s analysing, verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and synthesising ability. Furthermore, it is a three-hour exam. Also, the test comprises multiple-choice objective-type questions.
Consequently, graduates (in any discipline) can apply for the test. In addition, Final year graduation students can also apply for the exam.
AIMS has prescribed the eligibility criteria for ATMA exam. The eligibility norms are as follow:
- Graduates from a recognised university or institute are eligible to apply for ATMA
- Applicants should pursue Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Final year candidates can also apply for the test.
ATMA exam important dates
The tentative schedule for ATMA 2018 February exam:
|ATMA 2018 February notification||December 2017/January 2018|
|Application process starts||January 2018|
|Applications process ends||February 2018|
|ATMA test||February 2018|
|ATMA test results||February/March 2018|
ATMA Application process
There are three steps to fill ATMA exam application form:
- Application fee payment
- Request for PID (Personal Identification Number)
- Fill the application form
To apply for ATMA exam. Click on the following link:
|S.No.||Section||Number of Questions||Allotted Time (minutes)|
|1||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|5||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
Steps to download ATMA Admit Card
- Click on the link given below:http://atmaaims.com/login.aspx
- Enter details like Exam date, PID and Password in the space provided
- Click on Login button to access ATMA Admit card 2017
- Click on â€˜Print admit card’ option from the corner right
- Get the admit card of ATMA 2017 printed on A4 size sheet after downloading it
- Candidates are advised to get extra copies of ATMA 2017 admit card
Documents to carry along with ATMA Admit Card 2017:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card etc.
While, results of Aims Test for Management Admissions or ATMA 2018 will be announced on the scheduled date specified in the official calendar. Hence, the results are usually announced one to three weeks from the exam date.
In conclision, ATMA 2018 February exam test takers can expect results in late February or early March 2018.
In conclusion, candidates can access their scorecards on the official website with the help of PID and password. Consequently, PID is the unique identification number issued to every candidate at the time of filling up of application form.
To view the scorecard, candidates need to follow steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the tab indicating ‘results’
- Select exam date from the dropdown
- Enter PID and password, and click on log in
- Scorecard will appear on the screen; print the same