CMAT Common Management Admission Test
Common Management Admission Test
CMAT Common Management Admission Test is a nationwide level entrance test held for admission to MBA and PGDM programme across its participating institutes. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) conducts the entrance exam every year.
CMAT Common Management Admission Test allows B-schools to screen applicants that best suit their requirements. Each year AICTE conducts the CMAT Common Management Admission Test for over 1000 B-schools spread transversely the country. CMAT Common Management Admission Test is likely to turn up in the last week of January 2018, while its registration is likely to begin in the second week of October 2017.
The countrywide level MBA entrance exam is a computer based test of three hours duration. As reported by to the CMAT Common Management Admission Test exam pattern, the management entrance exam will consist of four sections: Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Language Comprehension and Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation.
|CMAT Application start date||Second week of October 2017|
|Last date to fill CMAT Application form||Last week of December 2017|
|Trail Test starts from||Second week of December 2017|
|CMAT Admit card||Second week of January 2018|
|Test date||Last week of January 2018|
|CMAT Result cum merit list||First week of February 2018|
|Print of score cards||Second week of February 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for specific academic year can also apply for CMAT online exam.
CMAT Application Details
The CMAT 2018 application is a three step process.
- CMAT Online Registration
- Payment of CMAT application fee
- Fill up the application form
CMAT Application Fee
CMAT Application Fee Payment Mode:
Three modes to pay application fee:
- Cash deposit at SBI Bank
- Debit/ Credit Card
|S No.||Sections||Number of questions||Total marks|
|3||Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
CMAT Exam Centers
CMAT Admit Card
Important Dates for CMAT Admit Card 2018
|CMAT Admit card available||Second week of January 2018|
|CMAT 2018 exam date||Last week of January 2018|
|CMAT Result declaration||First week of February 2018|
CMAT Counselling Details
- Candidates are shortlisted by participating institutes on the basis of their score/rank and cutoffs and attained at CMAT.
- Furthermore, candidates have to participate in Group Discussion/Essay Writing/Written Ability Test and Personal Interview rounds.
- Also, participating MBA Colleges conduct separate selection procedure.
- In conclusion, final selection list or merit list is announced on the basis of performance in CMAT and GD/WAT and PI rounds.