SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
While candidates have to take the common, mandatory SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test to join MBA programmes offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University. Furthermore, a candidate needs to register for SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Test. Also, register for the institutes offering his/ her choice of programmes by paying separate programmes registration fees. Hence, if shortlisted, candidate would then need to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually which is especially relevant.
Therefore, there is a simple registration process for SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test and institutes. In conclusion, all aspirants can complete the SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test as well as program registrations in the website (snaptest.org)
|Test Registration||August 10, 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||November 24, 2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||November 24, 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||December 1, 2017|
|Exam Date||December 17, 2017|
|Result||December 28, 2017|
|Short listing of candidates for GE, PI & WAT||Third week of January 2018|
|General Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) & Writing Ability Test (WAT)||First week of February 2018*|
|Final Merit List||Fourth week of February 2018*|
* Tentative; Subject to change
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute/ university with at least 50 per cent aggregate marks of the candidate.
- Those belonging to SC/ ST should have a minimum of 45 per cent aggregate marks at the graduation level.
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications should be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply for SNAP. However, they must complete their degree with requisite aggregate percentage or equivalent CGPA at the time of admission.
1. Within Sanctioned Intake
|SC||15 per cent|
|ST||7.5 per cent|
|DA||3 per cent|
2. Over and Above Intake
|Kashmiri Migrants||Two seats per programme|
|International Candidates||15 per cent|
Test registration process
- First of all, register online on the website snaptest.org
- Also, upload their latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test. (Please note that photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- In addition, make sure that the filled information is accurate.
Modes of Payment for SNAP test
The candidate may pay through the following:
- Billdesk Gateway
- Axis Bank Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft
Important Dates of SNAP Admit Card
|Application Window||Augus 10 to November 24, 2017|
|Admit Card of SNAP 2017||December 1, 2017|
|Exam Date of SNAP 2017||December 17, 2017|
Admit Card will have the following information of the candidate:
- Roll Number
- Date & Time of Examination
- Test Venue and Address
- Instructions for examination day
While SNAP 2017 Test will be conducted in 102 cities across India. Hence a candidate may choose three preferences of test cities of the following for SNAP ONLINE Test.
|S.No.||City name||S.No.||City name||S.No.||City name|
|26||Greater Noida||60||Navi Mumbai||94||Belagavi (Belgaum)|
Note: – Hence No change of test city requests will be entertained once candidate has completed Payment for SNAP Online Test 2017.
|Sr. No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
- It should be noted that SNAP test will be ONLINE.
- Test duration of SNAP is 2 hours.
- Exam date is on December 17, 2017; Time: 14.00 hrs. – 16.00 hrs.
- Moreover, SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- For each wrong answer, there is 25% negative marking.
- While top MBA Colleges accepting SNAP conduct separate selection procedure that comprises Group Exercise (GE), Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds
- Hence, MBA Colleges will announce shortlist of candidates based on SNAP exam performance as well as their cutoff marks
- Therefore, merit list is prepared on the basis of SNAP score, GE, PI and WAT carrying 50, 10, 30 and 10 marks respectively.