IILM Lodhi road About
Journey in interspersed learning in management commenced in 1993 under the aegis of the Ram Krishan & Sons Charitable Trust which is especially relevant. Hence at present, 25 years after its inception, IILM has been delivering superior quality education typically and perpetually. Furthermore, it is this unique heritage traversing decades of excellence in higher education that sets us aside from other educational institutes. In addition, the IILM ethos is focused on identifying and developing the next generation of thought leaders through perceptive education.
Also, PGDM programmes at three campuses within the National Capital Region of Delhi, located in New Delhi, Gurgaon and Greater Noida. In addition, IILM provide transformative education and the quality that the institute reassure every year. Also, its distinct institutes have been consistently ranked amongst the finest B- Schools in the country.
In conclusion, IILM Lodhi Road mix of cultural backgrounds, nationalities, academic and professional experiences make it one of the most exciting and upgrading business schools in the country.
While, Iilm Institute For Higher Education is affiliated to AICTE, Ministry Of HRD, and it is Government Of India AIU Recognized ( Association Of Indian Universities), to run full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
IILM PGDM Course
Hence, with curriculum standard against the best in the world, the IILM PGDM goes beyond Marketing, OB-HR, Finance and Operations. Above all, the program is delivered in 6 terms; each term spread over 3 calendar months. Furthermore, in the two years of the PGDM Program, the students are divulged into modules which give them an Orientation to Management (Term 1), Organisational Perspective (Term 2) and Integrated Management Perspective.
IILM with benefits has following course :
- First of all, ranked 11th amongst top and best B-Schools in India (Eduniversal 2015)
- Also, excellent placements across Financial Services, HR consulting, Retail, FMCG, Infrastructure, Technology, Research, etc.
- Furthermore, professional learning environment supported by faculty with industry and academic experience and institute-industry interface.
- In addition, MBA Equivalence PGDM (Approved by the Association of Indian University, AIU)
- Certainly, accredited by ACBSP (USA) & NBA (MHRD)
- Even more, Equivalence to MBA (AICTE)
- Above all, huge well-placed and progressive Alumni Network
Integrated Management Perspective
- Therefore, the Integrated Management Perspective looks at real organizational dilemmas and the complicated challenges involved in prominent a contemporary business.
Orientation to Management
- In addition, a series of foundation courses intended at teaching skills and language requisite in any career in business and management. Also, these consists of Basics of Accounting, Basics of Economics, Managing Groups and Teams, Modeling Managerial Decisions, Probability Modeling and Statistics, Individual Dynamics, and Negotiation skills.
- Therefore, a series of workshop are offered in every term in order to supplement classroom teaching and intensify various skills and learning of students.
Industry Visits / Live Project
- Hence, students also go for industry visits/ Live projects which is especially relevant.
- Furthermore, courses that look at how organizations really work with their many constituencies are handle with in the Organizational Perspective.
- Hence, our curriculum provides for experiential learning through Career Trek and Classroom to Community , Field Immersion Experiences for Leadership Development (FIELD).
- Also, the second year offers a choice of a number of electives in a range of areas that provide for specialization are as follows:
Iilm Institute For Higher Education Fees
|Iilm Institute For Higher Education Fees 2018-2020|
|Iilm Institute For Higher Education Fees||90,000 INR|
|Tuition Fees||8,10,000 INR|
|Programme Fee||3,90,000 INR|
|Total Fees Including Hostel||12,90,000 INR|
IILM Lodhi Road Eligibility
To be eligible to apply 2018-2020 for the program, the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
- Any recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration.
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) in the qualifying Examination.
- A minimum of relevant 5 years managerial/supervisory experience.
IILM Lodhi Road Placement
IILM Lodhi Road Placement:
- AXIS Bank
- Delhi Duty Free
- Yes Bank
- Ernst and Young
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Just Dial
- Bandhan Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Reliance Jio
- Berger Paints
- IILM Lodhi Road Placement
- Colgate Palmolive
- Coffee day beverages
IILM Lodhi Road Admission Procedure
The Institute considers CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT scores for admissions to its PGDM (equivalent to MBA) programme. Based on merit, candidates who qualify on various parameters (CAT/ MAT etc. scores, graduation scores) will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Written Test to be held at ASM Campus and possibly other cities in India.
The admission is based on the following parameters:
- Previous academic performance – Candidates’ academic performance at undergraduate level, 12th and 10th levels will be reckoned for consideration for admission.
- Written Test – Candidates will be given a situation to assess and give their response. Time allowed for the test will be for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Group discussion – The group discussion is generally held for about 25 minutes in which a maximum of 10 candidates participate in each group and interact with each other on a given topic. The candidates are evaluated by a panel on their initiative, logical content, group behaviour, communication etc.
- Personal interview – It is a one to one interview between the candidate and a panel for about 10-15 minutes in which a candidate is evaluated on his personality, communication ability, functional knowledge, general awareness, orientation for management course etc.