Information Technology Management
MBA | PGDM in Information Technology
First of all, the management of all information technology resources of a company, in keeping with its needs and preference. In addition, these resources can consist of computer software, networks, data, hardware, and data center facilities and also the staff involved. Above all, this process focuses on aspects like change management, software design, budgeting, staffing, network planning and technical support etc.
- Enterprise Business Applications of IT
- IT Strategic Planning
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Technology Enabled Business Model Innovation
- Emerging Platforms and Services
- IT Outsourcing Strategy and Operations
- IT Consulting and Advisory Practice
- IT Project Management
Above all, course structure and duration may diversify from institute to institute and comprises of classroom discussions, case study analysis, internships etc. Hence, Programs may stand in need students to have prior work experience or skills relevant to Information Technology. According to many eminent universities abroad, if a candidate has proficiency or aptitude for network management, software development or data mining, programming it is very beneficial.
Career Scope and Job Prospects
In addition, MBA / PGDM in IT Management India equip IT professionals with the cross-disciplinary exposure and disclosure that they need to adequately use technology in diverse organizations. Also, you will advantage the technical knowledge, management knowledge and skills to seamlessly consolidate manpower, information and communication technologies, business processes and strategic goals of the organization.
Some of the career options for a well-qualified student may involve areas like:
- Project Management
- Cross-Platform Communications
- Business Development
- Strategy and Planning
- Product Management
- Product and Corporate Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
- F5 Networks
Learning Period of Information Technology Management in India
- 2 Year Full Time Regular MBA
- 2 Year Regular Full Time PGDM ( AICTE Approved )
- 1-year Full-time Diploma in Information Technology in Management .
- Executive / Part Time / Distance Learning MBA in Information Technology.
- 6 Month Certification in Information Technology Management .
- Information Technology Management Workshops – 3 Months .