Apeejay School of Management Admission 2018
While, Apeejay School of Management has been award the Intl Accr itation for its PGDM Equivalent to MBA programmes by the ACBSP (USA)
Hence, with this international accreditation, ASM, Dwarka joins the elite club of 34 global Business Schools/Colleges (and the only institution in India) that have been grant this recognition in 2013.
Apeejay School of Management Affiliations :
Consequently, Apeejay School of Management is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to run full time (PGDM). In addition, our PGDM program has been given equivalence to MBA by AIU and AICTE.
ASM Dwarka Courses:
- Above all ranked amongst top B-Schools in India (Business India, Outlook & Competition Success Review-2016)
- In addition, excellent placements across FMCG, Banking, Financial Services, HR consulting, Retail, Infrastructure, Technology, Research, etc.
- Also, professional learning environment supported by corporate interactions and faculty with industry and academic experience.
- While, equivalence of PGDM to MBA by the Association of Indian University (AIU)
- Furthermore, accredited by NBA (MHRD), & ACBSP (USA)
- Also, equivalence to MBA (AICTE)
- Finally, well placed and active Alumni Network
ASM Dwarka Courses Details
Consequently, Apeejay School of Management offers full-time (PGDM) Equivalent to MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and AICTE. Therefore, the program is carri through the trimester system with six terms spread over two years.
ASM Dwarka Courses course
Hence, Apeejay School of Management is guided by its mission of creating globally competitive, socially sensitive, and ethically sound business leaders. Therefore, student learning at Apeejay School of Management, Dwarka is based on theory, cases, projects and experiential learning methods.
ASM Dwarka Program enables the students to:
- First of all, having an in-depth understanding of the body of knowledge in core and functional areas of management
- Hence, interpret management problems in both domestic as well as global contexts
- Also, analyze complex business problems in the changing global scenario and take critical decisions
- In addition, apply analytical thinking with a systems perspective to determine solutions
- In contrast, choose ethically appropriate options
- Consequently, take initiative and work in teams to achieve organizational goals
Apeejay School of Management Dwarka Fees
|Apeejay School of Management Dwarka Fees|
Fees: Rs. 7,25,000 for 2 years
*Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin/Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries
Some of our Key Recruiters:
Placement Record – PGDM 2010-12 Batch
- Candidates with minimum 50% in Graduation (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognized University are exempted from the entrance test for admission.
- Interested candidates with below 50% in graduation are required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test.) to be eligible for the interview. There will be no cut-off score.
- Interested candidates if not appeared in any mentioned test and with less than 50% in graduation, if desirous for admission in the same session are required to appear in the Aptitude test to be conducted by AIMA from time to time. They may be given provisional admission with an undertaking that they will appear in the Aptitude Test whenever finalized.
Admission Procedure ASM Dwarka
While, the Institute considers (MAT/ CAT/CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA) scores for admissions to its PGDM (equivalent to MBA) programme. Even more based on merit, candidates who qualify on various parameters (MAT/CAT etc. scores, graduation scores) will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Written Test to be held at ASM Campus and possibly other cities in India.
Also, the admission is based on the following parameters:
- Previous academic performance – Candidates’ academic performance at undergraduate level, 12th and 10th levels will be reckoned for consideration for admission.
- Written Test – Candidates will be given a situation to assess and give their response. Time allowed for the test will be for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Group discussion – The group discussion is generally held for about 25 minutes in which a maximum of 10 candidates participate in each group and interact with each other on a given topic. The candidates are evaluated by a panel on their initiative, logical content, group behaviour, communication etc.
- Personal interview – It is a one to one interview between the candidate and a panel for about 10-15 minutes in which a candidate is evaluated on his personality, communication ability, functional knowledge, general awareness, orientation for management course etc.